Residents should apply in Spring 2024
|Unit Type||Rent||Availability||ami|Household Size 30% AMI Unit 40% AMI Unit 80% AMI Unit Unit Type Occupancy
FamiliesThis property offers housing for families. Ask the property if there are additional requirements to qualify as a family.
Affordable housing properties often receive funding to house specific populations, like seniors, residents with disabilities, etc. Properties can serve more than one population. Contact this property if you are unsure if you qualify.
- Greater Downtown area
- Greater Downtown
- Property Amenities
- Community room
- Commercial space
- On-site management and security
- Broadband access
- Fitness room
- Unit Amenities
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Stoves and ranges
- Garbage disposals
- Wheelchair Ramp
- Parking On Site
- Roll-in showers
- Grab bars in bathrooms
- Heating in Unit
- AC in Unit
- Barrier-free (no-step) unit entrances
- Lowered light switches
- Barrier-free bathrooms
- Wide unit doorways for wheelchairs
- Lowered cabinets and countertops
Brush Park Apartments269 Winder St
Detroit , MI 48201
- Grocery Stores
- Close to Whole Foods Market.
- Public Transportation
- Walking distance from the Q-Line Light Rail and different Bus Stops.
- Located close to Cass Technical High School and Wayne State University.
- Parks and Community Centers
- Close to the Erskine Playground Park and John R. Watson Park.
- Walgreens Pharmacy at Detroit Receiving Hospital. Located close to several pharmacies such as Midtown Rx Pharmacy and PharMor Pharmacy-Midtown.
- Health Care Resources
- Located close to Detroit Medical Center Central Campus and John D. Dingell VA Medical Center.