|Unit Type||Rent||Availability||ami |
Eligibility for regulated affordable housing is based on the area median income, or AMI. To qualify for this housing, you often have to meet certain income requirements. These requirements are based on income levels relative to AMI.
|1 BR||$883 per month||Closed waitlist||80%|Household Size 80% AMI Unit Unit Type Occupancy
Credit HistoryOur credit reporting agency evaluates credit and rental history against indications for future rent payment performance. An unsatisfactory or insufficient finding may result in the requirement of an additional deposit, guarantor, or denial. Applicants are responsible for ensuring their credit and rental history are accurate.
Criminal BackgroundPursuant to Chapter 26, Article V, of the 1984 Detroit City Housing Code, we will not inquire about or request that you disclose your criminal conviction history until we have otherwise determined your qualification to rent the unit for which you are applying based on the rental criteria for this property. Once your qualification to rent the unit...More
- Greater Downtown
- Smoking Policy
- Smoking of any kind anywhere inside the building or on balconies is strictly prohibited. If a resident or guest are smoking, you must be at least 25 feet away from the building entrance.
- Pets Policy
- $250 non-refundable deposit • $25 per month • 2 pet maximum • Non-aggressive breeds only
- Property Amenities
- Thirty fifth floor fully equipped fitness center including studio space
- Thirty fourth floor lounge encompassing a community living room • kitchen • private dining space and co-working desks
- Historic building
- On-site 24-hour security
- Controlled access
- Bike storage
- Unit Amenities
- Quartz countertop with custom millwork
- Dark herringbone & wide-plank floors
- Intermittent wall mounts; floorplan specific (book casing • desk • entry shelving & storage)
- Rocket Fiber gigabit high-speed internet
- Expansive cabinetry
- Surface mount & recessed lighting
- Kitchen appliances by Whirlpool
- Ceramic bath floor and shower
- In-residence laundry
- Digital thermostats
- Service Animals Allowed
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Heating in Unit
- AC in Unit
The Stott1150 Griswold St
Detroit, MI 48266
• State ID (For All Adults)
• Birth Certificate (for minors under 18 years old)
• Social Security Cards for all occupants • Proof of income • If employed - 6 current consecutive paystubs • Current Award Letter from all other income sources like Pensions, Child support, SSI, Social Security, Veteran Benefits, etc. • Bank Statements: 6 months of current consecutive statements. (all pages) • Contact information: For all employers, income sources, and banks.
Important Program Rules
Applicants are required to provide the necessary application information to qualify for occupancy according to our rental criteria guidelines. All applicants should complete the following documents: 1) Online Application 2) Authorized Release Statement 3) Income and Asset Checklist 4) All Applicable Third-Party Verification Request Forms 5) Application agreement
Applicants may be required to submit additional information or submit additional forms to determine occupancy.