The Flats at 124 Alfred
124 Alfred St , Detroit, MI 48201
|Unit Type||Rent||Availability||ami |
Eligibility for regulated affordable housing is based on the area median income, or AMI. To qualify for this housing, you often have to meet certain income requirements. These requirements are based on income levels relative to AMI.
|1 BR||$839 per month||1 Vacant unit & Open waitlist||30%|
|2 BR||$671 per month||Open waitlist||40%|
ProcessImportant dates and contact information
EligibilityIncome, occupancy, preferences, and subsidies
Household Maximum IncomeTo determine your eligibility for this property, choose your household size (include yourself in that calculation). For each type of unit, your household cannot make more than the income limit shown below.
If you have a Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher, the income requirements do not apply and you will pay rent based on your income.
Household Size 30% AMI Unit 40% AMI Unit
OccupancyOccupancy limits for this building are based on unit type.
Unit Type Occupancy
Community TypesThis program includes opportunities for members of specific communities
Seniors 55+This property offers housing for residents ages 55 and older.
Affordable housing properties often receive funding to house specific populations, like seniors, residents with disabilities, etc. Properties can serve more than one population. Contact this property if you are unsure if you qualify.
Additional Eligibility RulesApplicants must also qualify under the rules of the building.
Our credit reporting agency evaluates credit and rental history against indications for future rent payment performance. An unsatisfactory or insufficient finding may result in the requirement of an additional deposit, guarantor, or denial. Applicants are responsible for ensuring their credit and rental history are accurate.
Criminal BackgroundPursuant to Chapter 26, Article V, of the 1984 Detroit City Housing Code, we will not inquire about or request that you disclose your criminal conviction history until we have otherwise determined your qualification to rent the unit for which you are applying based on the rental criteria for this property. Once your qualification to rent the unit...
FeaturesAmenities, unit details and additional fees
- Pets Policy
- $250 non-refundable deposit • $25 per month • 2 pet maximum • Non-aggressive breeds only
- Property Amenities
- Rooftop terrace with city views
- Courtyard with ground-level seating
- On-site security in lobby
- On-site property management
- Bike-share and storage options
- Gated underground parking options
- On-site fitness center & lounge with a kitchen.
- Unit Amenities
- Open floor plans In-unit washer and dryer Stainless-steel kitchen appliances
- Rocket Fiber gigabit high-speed internet
- Services Offered
- 124 Alfred at City Modern offers affordable apartments with one or two bedrooms for lease to residents age 55 and up.
- Wheelchair Ramp
- Service Animals Allowed
- Accessible Parking Spots
- Parking On Site
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Heating in Unit
- AC in Unit
NeighborhoodLocation and transportation
The Flats at 124 Alfred124 Alfred St
Detroit , MI 48201
Additional InformationRequired documents and selection criteria
• State ID (For All Adults) • Birth Certificate (for minors under 18 years old) • Social Security Cards for all occupants • Proof of income • If employed - 6 current consecutive paystubs • Current Award Letter from all other income sources like Pensions, Child support, SSI, Social Security, Veteran Benefits, etc. • Bank Statements: 6 months of current consecutive statements. (all pages) • Contact information: For all employers, income sources, and banks.
Important Program Rules
Applicants are required to provide the necessary application information to qualify for occupancy according to our rental criteria guidelines. All applicants should complete the following documents: 1) Online Application 2)Authorized Release Statement 3) Income and Asset Checklist 4) All Applicable Third-Party Verification Request Forms 5) Application agreement
Applicants may be required to submit additional information or submit additional forms to determine occupancy.